Monday 16 October 2017

  WaQas DaDDo       Monday 16 October 2017
how to format pendrive using cmd Formatting storage disk can shop time, effort and remedy a lot of problemshowever I faced an difficulty with formatting my pen force Aka USB. 

First I attempted numerous instances to layout my USB from assets menu but finally ends up in vein as error takes place all through this mannerseveral instances my laptop does not even apprehend pen power

search and seek and came up with a easy approach to format pen pressure with help of command spark off (CMD). 


Formatting a USB with cmd is a simple process however care is required to safely complete the methodotherwise you could become with a totally useless pendrive.


grade by grade manual To layout Pendrive using CMD


word: In this text, FAT32 layout is used to format USB. you can additionally simply change the FAT32 to NTFS to layout your pendrive as NTFS.
logoblog

Thanks for reading

Previous
« Prev Post

No comments:

Post a Comment